Friday 18 March 2016

Buying Bradenton real estate was awesome this summer!

Buying Bradenton real estate was awesome this summer!I had been thinking of making the move south to west Florida area for a long time. I had visited on vacation with some family and fell in love with the Bradenton area. It seemed perfect for me, to be able to settle right in and relax. It wasn't so big that I would get lost in and yet just quaint enough where everything was a simple drive away. And if I was craving some larger city excitement, I could take the simple 45-minute drive north to Tampa. I connected with Forbes Property Group after doing some property searches online and I landed on their website. It was so easy to use and I was able to reach them within just a few minutes. They answered my call that same minute and I explained to them what I was looking for and my wonderful move to Bradenton began. They found me the perfect home for sale in Parrish and not far from the stores I fell in love with on my holiday weekend plus the beautiful beaches I can’t wait to walk on again.





  The broker was super nice and helpful each step of the way!. They were there night and day to take all my questions andeven calm those home buyer nerves that seemed to sneak in once in a while. I thought it would be more difficult with my family not already living in town to search for a home and look through them for us. My agent was a true real estate expert! And would personally previewing the homes I had interest in and got back with me if they thought it would fit my needs. At times I thought they were even more picky about the house than I was! He would remind me that this was a important financial purchase and he wanted to make sure I got my every dollars worth.



searching



No comments:

Post a Comment