Thursday 17 March 2016

Buying Bradenton realestate was easy this summer!

Buying Bradenton realestate was easy this summer!I was thinking of making a move south to Florida area for a long time. I had gone there on holiday with some family and fell in love with the Bradenton area. It seemed perfect for me, to be able to settle right in and relax. It wasn't so over developed that I would get lost in and yet just small enough where everything was a quick 5 minute drive away. And if I was craving some larger city lights, I could take the simple 45-minute drive north to Tampa. I reached Forbes Property Group after doing some property searches online and I found their web page. It was so easy to use and I was able to reach them within just a few minutes. They contacted me that same day and I explained to them what I was looking for and my exciting journey to Bradenton began. They found me the perfect home for sale in Parrish and not far from the outlet malls I fell in love with on my vacation plus the beautiful beaches I couldn't wait to walk on again. 

  The staff was super helpful andpleasant every step of the process. They were there night and day to answer all my questions andeven calm those first time home buyer nerves that seemed to creep in once in a while. I thought it would be difficult with family not living in town to find homes and preview them for us. My agent proved to be a real estate expert! And would personally previewing the homes I had interest in and got back to me if they thought it would fit my needs. Sometimes I thought they were even more picky about things than I was! He would remind me that this was a important financial purchase and he wanted to know I got my every dollars worth. 

  I am so glad to have found Forbes Property Group. There is no doubt that if I decided to ever sell my home in Parrish, there is only one brokerage I would contact.



research



No comments:

Post a Comment