Friday 4 March 2016

My Colorful Nursing Tank Top Review

 Just as context, nursing tanks share one feature in common – their the ability to flip-down both sides and provide easy access for breastfeeding. I have used tank tops from Glamourmom but this was my initial time using one made by You Lingerie.





You! Lingerie tanks feature:

- 4 great color combinations

- Built-in nursing bra provides support, comfort, and discretion

- Cotton and elastane blend to accommodate your changing belly and breast

- Easy one-handed maternity nursing clips

- Adjustable straps that can be worn classic or cross back

- Easy sizing – S, M, L, XL

After living in it since the baby arrived, I have to say that this is one of the best nursing tank ever and I own a lot.





Though this cami may be a bit more pricey than other options, it is definitely worth it. I have some cheaper options and if find that they are often too long, the fabric is stiff and doesn’t stretch and they don’t cover my chest. The You! Lingerie tops are more comfy than my other ones. These nursing tanks also have easy to open nursing clips. These tanks are a must have for breastfeeding and pregnant mothers.



https://youtu.be/Ev2iCsA_JDk


No comments:

Post a Comment